Next Race in

June 2010

Further race info to come

Continue to support!!

A simple way to donate. Click and it will aid you in paying online thru PayPal.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another Picture

Yes, so I have not posted very many pictures yet.  So here is another of me and Brinley.  This is just after a fun ride around our neighborhood on my mountain bike.

I think it would be a blast to take Brinley along on the race with me. But in all reality I think it would be scary on my Road bike with her. Plus I don't think the race will allow me. But I am considering running with her in a jogger. That is if I am in enough shape and the race allows me to at least do that.

2 comments:

  1. She is darling! I took my youngest on a run I did but the trail was on dirt some of the way and she kept hitting her head on the side of the jogger. It was awful. If they let you take her, make sure she won't get hurt. Where did you get that little seat she is in? I've never seen that and its so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little seat in the picture was actually a gift from my brother. The seat is an Ibert Safe-T-Seat. You can find them on the web. I really like it since she sits in front of me. The only difficult thing is that its back support is not high enough. Brin has a hard time holding her head up without no support. It also takes a little getting used too since it pivots with your handle bars which troughs off the center of gravity a little while turning.

    ReplyDelete