Next Race in

June 2010

Further race info to come

Continue to support!!

A simple way to donate. Click and it will aid you in paying online thru PayPal.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Donation Poll - Please vote if you donated

Since donations are going to be completely anonymous to me, I have created a poll on the left of this page to show completely anonymously how much has been donated. Honestly all I am asking is $10 or $20 from you. If you would like to donate more then that, the more power to you. Unfortunately, I have not found a widget I can add to the page that can show a running total of how much has been donated. Sorry but this is the best I got. I will be looking at the poll daily to get my inspiration for training. Thanks again for donating. Update what you have donated on the poll since this is the only way I will know how much has been donated 'cause I TRI.

No comments:

Post a Comment